Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
The National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) has certified Advanage
Diversified Products, Inc. (ADP) manufacturer of ADVANAGE the Wonder Cleaner® as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE).
ADP qualified as an MBE because:
Being an MBE provides ADP with:
- Minorities own and control at least 51% of the business.
- The Minority owner serves as CEO and is active in daily management.
- The Minority owner is a US citizen and has had the position for over 40 years.
Benefits to Advanage’s MBE customers
- Access and exposure to 13,000 other MBEs for networking and business ventures.
- Contract opportunities for bidding discounts and set-asides.
- Educational and technical assistance.
When organizations (government or private sector) do business with an MBE certified vendor,
such as ADP, their investments:
- Count toward that organization’s minority spending goals.
- Enable them to take advantage of numerous federal and state tax incentives, tax breaks
and potential rebates
- Demonstrate to the public they are vetted, legitimate, and the kind of business you want
to do business with.
- Marketing. Consumers no longer make decisions based solely on product selection or
price; now they’re assessing what a brand says, what it does, and what it stands for.
They support companies whose brand purpose aligns with their beliefs. And they reject
those that don’t.
- Modernization. It is estimated that by 2050, more than half of the population will consist of people that are currently classified as minorities. To stay ahead of the curve, large companies are forming partnerships with MBEs because as the minority population grows, so will their businesses. Building relationships with minority-owned business leaders now create an innovative and successful future for everyone.
- Set-asides and discounts. Each state provides discount incentives to sellers featuring
MBE goods. Federal law mandates that the government allocate 23 percent of its contracting work to small businesses. Of this portion, 5 percent is meant for businesses with economically or socially disadvantaged owners -- essentially minority-owned businesses.
Advanage Diversified Products, Inc.
ADVANAGE the Wonder Cleaner® 16615 S. Halsted Street, Harvey, IL 60426 * 708-331-8390 * www.advanage20x.com